Monday, May 30, 2011

Weekly Check-In (Beginning Week 3)

This week I lost another 1.5 pounds, bringing up my total pounds lost to 13 and my current weight to 204! Only five more pounds to go until I am officially in 1-DER LAND! Yay!

The next couple weeks should be very interesting. The kids and I are leaving tomorrow to spend a week and a half in Iowa with family. Tomorrow will be the first travel day I've really spent on 1,500 calories, as before, I had not ever made myself follow those strict guidelines on trips. The nice thing about going to Iowa is that four of us (including me) are on "diets", and the way we do meals will be vastly different than in the past. It will be interesting to see what happens on Friday, though. Friday is Adventureland (amusement park) day. Can you even purchase healthy food at an amusement park?! But surely anything one eats is offset by all the walking, right?

We'll see next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment