Monday, May 16, 2011

Just Call Me the Biggest Loser!

Okay, I admit it. I'm impatient. My weigh-in wasn't until tomorrow, but I just couldn't wait any longer. I've been an EXTREMELY good girl this last week and just had to find out how that translated to the scale. Now, the number I'm about to give was taken from the Wii Fit, not from the doctor's scale. And I was wearing my pajamas, not fully-clothed in jeans and tennis shoes. You ready?

Over the last 6 days, I've LOST 11 LBS!!!!

The scale at the doctor's office said I weighed 217 lbs. The Wii scale today said I weigh 206. And apparently, I've lost 5 lbs since my last weigh-in on the Wii. ROCK ON, BABY!

So that goal of 20lbs down by August? Over half-way there, baby. I couldn't have gotten a better anniversary present (Happy 13th anniversary, Troy!).

No comments:

Post a Comment