Friday, May 27, 2011

Mommy's Night Out (On a Diet)

I am going out to dinner with a couple friends tonight. This is the first time I've ever put this much research and planning into one meal. Normally, we just figure out what sounds good and then order it without thought of caloric intake. Today, I researched possible menu options (even with dessert and soda) for 3 different restaurants so that I'd be prepared and better equipped to stay within my remaining calories. I also budgeted my calories for the other two meals of the day and did 60 minutes of Wii Free Step for a few extra allotted calories. I'm proving to myself that I can still go out with my friends to restaurants, enjoy good food (and chocolate cake! and soda!) and still remain within my calories for the day. It just takes a little planning on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment