Saturday, September 5, 2009

Week 4

I think I need to discover a better routine for weeks in which we are traveling. I'm not sure if it's due to the fact that I'm getting older, but each time we have a trip, it seems like it is harder and harder to recover from it once we get home. I'm not quite sure exactly why. But this week, even the thought of having to pony up an extra $10 for the month for the clothing fund did not motivate me to get moving each morning.

So, the progress for the week was pretty much squat. Now, I'm not snacking (which is good) and I did get in my 2 days of Total Gym that was on my goal list for this first month. But that's about it. So, I guess I'd better set aside that extra $10 now because I'm sure my sister did MUCH better than this. I wonder if schlepping groceries from the van, up the stairs to the porch, and into the house counts as exercise? Or how about dancing (okay, not dancing, per se. More like fast stepping) around in my living room with the Swing Kids soundtrack playing in the background? Oh, and I get to include my weekly cleaning, don't I? If so, then I wasn't a total slug all week.

I've got to step up to the plate this week and, as they say at Nike, just do it! My monthly weigh-in and measuring is in 5 days and I don't feel prepared for it.

ONE DAY AT A TIME! What a motto!

No comments:

Post a Comment