Friday, August 28, 2009

Week 3

Once again (I begin to sound like a broken record), I had a better start to the week and kind of pooped out at the end of the week. However, I have stuck to the plan of not purchasing snack food for the house, so I feel like I did okay with my snacking. I just need to do better with the exercise.

We are traveling this weekend to Illinois for two fund-raising meetings and that kind of messes with my eating and exercise. Once I get some good routines/habits in place, that is definitely one area I plan to tackle.

Beginning Tuesday, September 1, my sister and I will be having a friendly competition dealing with the area of personal discipline which will last until the end of April. Since there is money involved, I hope it will prove to be an added incentive for me to stick to my daily exercise and eating goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment