Thursday, September 10, 2009

Month # 1 Stats

I can't believe we're already at the end of the first month! It's gone by so fast.

Well, despite my failings during the month (and there were many), I lost in several areas. Small losses, granted, but I'll take them!

Chest - 45", a loss of 1 inch from last month's

Tummy - 48", a loss of 1 inch from last month's (which is the money area--the area I need to lose the most fat from)

Hip - 48", which stayed the same (hey, at least it didn't get bigger)

Thigh - 23", down 3 inches from last month (I'm not positive we nailed the same spot, we'll see next month. For next month, we'll measure where my fingertips end up with my hands at my sides)

Arm - 16 1/2", up 1 1/2 inches (but again, not sure where we measure from. For next month, we'll measure at the upper arm, almost to the top, where it's the thickest)

Weight - 210, a loss of 2 lbs since last month

Yay! I'm very excited to see what happens when I really put some effort into it because 2 pounds a month is going to take a while. But hey, when I get there, I get there.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great Jenny! I'm working on my own, just not brave enough to post my stats! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete