Wednesday, February 5, 2014

First Mexico Weigh-In

Since arriving in Mexico back in August, I knew I'd put back on some weight (my face is fuller and my pants aren't as loose as they were in March before I sprained my ankle). But I'm not walking absolutely EVERYWHERE (on hills even) anymore, so it's little wonder.

Well, Troy finally bought a scale today and I stepped on it with no small amount of fear and trembling. The shocking news? I'm the same weight I was in May, the last time I'd posted my weight on my blog--190. And I'm only 2 pounds heavier than at my lowest weight in March. So I guess I haven't been doing too badly after all!

I've been doing 40-45 minutes of a walking DVD pretty sporadically (my goal is to do it 5 days a week), and we're still pretty much only eating out on weekends, when we do eat out.

I have a goal of losing 15 pounds by March 1. It might be an impossible goal, but I want to give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment