Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Return to Normal

I weighed in today to see what the total damage was from essentially two months of not walking every day, two-ten day breaks, and lots of eating out/goodies from home. I was down from three weeks ago, but in total gained two pounds. Not bad. (Not great, but not bad, either.)

My goal was to lose half the weight I need to lose while in Costa Rica, down to 165 pounds. I'm sitting right at 190. It would require me to lose roughly 2 lbs a week for the next 3 months in order to accomplish this goal. It's definitely doable. We'll see.

Starting again today. I walked three laps around the park at my normal gait and am enjoying a bowl of Corn Flakes and a cup of tea for breakfast. I plan to watch the calories (but not too closely). I won't post another weight until the second week of June, but hopefully, it'll be in the lower 180s (my plan of posting the first of the month is out, as that is my cycle--never a good idea to weigh just before or just after a period).

No comments:

Post a Comment