Friday, February 28, 2014

End of February Weigh-In

Lost another 1.5 pounds this week (last week I didn't exercise and had gained just a little bit), weighing in at 182.

While it would be awesome if that number was higher, that was only with walking 8 miles this week (for the bigger numbers, I think I'll have to get in my full 12). I also know I'd speed up this process if I restricted my diet, but as this is more of a lifestyle change and NOT a diet, I'd rather not. I think increasing my level of exercise and eating a variety of foods (within limits, of course. Can't lose weight if I eat fast food every day or even several times a week) will be easier to maintain once I reach my goal weight. My ultimate goal, after all, is to be a new healthier me by the time I reach my 40th birthday.

I am a mere 2 pounds from my driver's license weight and a mere 7 pounds from what I weighed when we got married. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment