Sunday, October 4, 2009

Week 8 part 2

Wow. I should've just carried over from part one.

I didn't get any exercise in other than cleaning. BUT I did drink at least one 32 oz jug of water every day which is a HUGE thing for me. I'm supposed to be drinking two of them, but for now I'm going to be thrilled with the fact that I drank water each day and completely ignored, for the most part, the soda that was in the house. That is a big thing for me.

Now this week I need to work on my devotions, my exercises, and make sure that I am drinking two 32 oz jugs of water each day (a little tip for those, like me who aren't big water drinkers--add a couple of those Crystal Light to go packets to the water and you'll have flavored water. My particular favorite is the pink lemonade, but I'm going to try some others as well).

No comments:

Post a Comment