Thursday, October 1, 2009

Week 8 part 1

Since week 8 is split between two months, I'm dividing it up into two posts.

The flu (not sure if it was the swine variety or not) found our house over the weekend and keep this mama hopping and extremely worn out. Although I personally didn't suffer more than occasional stomach cramps, three of my poor children were sick, sick, sick! Between being up all night with them as they were sick on two occasions and sleeping with lights on in the bathroom on another, I really did not sleep much--at night that is. So during the day I didn't get anything done that I wanted to. Monday I did four, yes four, loads of laundry from the sickness over the weekend and gave the kitchen and bathroom and thorough cleaning. That is the literally the most exercise I got for this part of the week.

As I stated last week, I already plan to send in an extra $10 for the pot. I am praying that this next month has a better showing at the end of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment