Friday, September 2, 2011

Lowpoint

Tonight is a night that I am thankful I have no goodies (especially ice cream!) stocked in my house. Because I am, tonight, sick of this whole counting calories thing. Tired of it. Over it. Done.

This evening for the first time, probably ever, I made my family one meal (tacos! Gooey cheese!) and then fixed myself a "lighter" version made with ground turkey. Let's just say it doesn't look very yummy. I'm hoping that it will taste better than it looks.

It's also a good thing I'm still in my grubbies for the day and don't feel like changing. Otherwise, I imagine wild horses (or at minimum, Troy and all of the children) would have to hold me back from running for the front door and ICE CREAM. Yummy, creamy ice cream.

19 lbs gone. 19 lbs gone. 19 lbs gone. 19 lbs gone. Finally in the 100s. Finally in the 100s. Finally in the 100s. (My personal mantra for the moment.)

Time will tell if it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment