Sunday, November 1, 2009

Week 12

Week 12 marks the end of October. I'm gonna probably lose this one to my sister.

I ended up with 4 out of 7 days for devotions and 2 out of 4 days for the walking DVD. I broke my water jug, but figured out I don't technically need as much water as I thought I did.

A new month marks new goals, so I need to step it up. I want to prove to myself that I can still watch my diet and enjoy the holidays at the same time. It's also very challenging at home because now after the Fall Festival, the kids have a TON of candy in the house which will be a test of my willpower. I've made a point of not keeping goodies in the house which has helped me to not be a snacker. I have a very big goal to lose 7 pounds this month, putting me at under 200 pounds--a place I haven't been in 5 years. I'm very excited about it and nervous at the same time.

Definitely pray for me and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment